HSE Technical Data
Generating More Power with High Standards in Safety and Quality
Testing and certification
- Fire rating and testing
- Salt mist testing
- Weather and high wind loading
- Aging and performance
Factory delivery inspection
- Minimise shading
- Increase yield and performance
- Cable losses
- Thermal increase
Incorporation of safety requirements
- Roof Access
Factoring in local and international standards
Rigorous contractor selection process
- Compliance review
- Financial evaluation
- HSE record
- Capacity and technical capability assessment
Deployment of on-site project engineer
- Ensure safety on site
- Monitor daily work progress
Comprehensive quality assurance and control procedures
- Deliveries acceptance
- Work acceptance
Operations & Maintenance
Regular inspections on key electrical and performance components
Regular cleaning and maintenance
Thermographic surveys on modules for hot spots
Fire Prevention: The Highest Standards For Every Facility
Through building PV systems on our own industrial plants and service stations that are subjected to the most strict fire safety measures, we bring the same fire prevention standards to our customer’s facilities.
By conducting proper installation and regular maintenance of the solar systems with certified material, we prevent any potential fire threat. This care extends towards the selection of the PV modules, connectors, DC cables, junction boxes and metallic parts. All these equipment come with the highest fire prevention certificates and are installed in accordance with industry-leading fire prevention practices.
- We have built PV systems on its own industrial plants and service stations, which are subject to the most strict fire safety measures. The same fire prevention standards are applied at customers’ facilities.
- Properly installed and maintained solar systems, with certified material, are no bigger fire threat than any other electrical system.
- We select PV modules, connectors, DC cables, junction boxes and metallic parts with the highest fire prevention certificates and installs them according to industry-leading fire prevention practices.